Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Welcome to Disney Digest


Hey there! I just wanted to dedicate this post to explain what this blog is for. At first, this was just for an assignment. In my journalism class, we were given the assignment to make a blog and act like real journalists and update it and write about breaking news. We were allowed to pick any topic we desired.Of course, me being me, I decided to choose Disney.

Disneyland has always had a huge chunk of my heart. From the time I was little, I called Buzz and Woody my best friends. I would watch Toy Story every day, and carry my toy Buzz around everywhere I went. My parents then soon introduced me to the magical world of Disneyland. I was blessed to have an annual pass several times over the course of my childhood.

Whether it was picking me up early from school and getting me McDonald's for a surprise Disneyland trip; or the late night tram rides back to the car, every memory I have I hold dearly. I think the magical thing about Disneyland is that it's a place to escape. It's somewhere you can go that no matter what is going on in your life, you can still experience the magic of Disney.

You can go to celebrate various life milestones, to re-live memories, and to experience a world unlike any other. Like Walt Disney once said:

"To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

With this blog, I hope to share the love and passion I have for Disneyland with others. I am going to post updates on exciting news and upcoming events. I want to really make this blog a place where I can bring people the best Disney content that I can find. That being said, stay tuned for more magical blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment